Trang chủ > Vinamit
Vinamit is proud to be one of the organizations that possess all of Vietnam's leading post-harvest food processing technologies. For many years, we have achieved great success and certificates of food safety and hygiene in Vietnam and around the world
- Vietnamese high-quality goods Certification
- HACCP Certification
- HALAL Certification
- KOSHER Certification
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- FDA Certification
- Organic USDA Certification
- Organic EU Certification
VISION - MISSION
With a vision to raise the value of Vietnam's agricultural products to The World, Vinamit is constantly trying to bring Vietnamese agriculture and Vietnamese agricultural products to a new higher level.
Vinamit's mission is to bring consumers spices of life from the nature through our products. Moreover, helping farmers, and finding outlets for post-harvest products, encouraging farmers to cultivate is also an important mission of Vinamit.
Vinamit's products are now available all over the big and small stores, chains of supermarkets and convenience stores across the country. In addition, Vinamit's dried fruit products have been exported and received well in many countries around the world such as China, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, and other fastidious markets like the United States, Europe and the Euro.
– Factory located in Nha Be with technology and equipment imported from Taiwan
– Number of employees: 200 people
– Market: Vietnam
– Products: Dried jackfruit, Dried banana and Dried sweet potato.
– The Enterprise Law issued, the company was registered as Duc Thanh Co., Ltd with foreign trade name as Delta Food.
– Expanded export market to Taiwan and USA
– Expanded export market to ASEAN, China and the US
– Binh Duong factory construction
– Opened representative office in Los Angeles, America
– Developed new products: dried pineapple and dried taro
Started to export to a new potential market-China (which is one of the largest markets of Vinamit at the present)
– Established Lam Vien Forestry Farm
– The company’s products obtained the first certification ISO 9001: 2004
Developed the domestic market and continued to expand the export market
– Occupied 90% of the market
– Export turnover increased 35% to reach 60% of total production
– Revenue per year increased more than 50% over the previous year
– Products were available for sale at large and fastidious market for food like Japan, Europe and North America.
– Kien Giang Factory Construction
– Dak Lak Factory Construction
– Vinamit won the title of Vietnamese High Quality Products for 10 consecutive years
– Top 10 ASEAN Enterprises in China Market
Vinamit dried fruit is one of the top companies in Vietnam in the post-harvest agricultural sector
– Occupied 80% market share in Vietnam
– Products are sold widely in upermarkets like Metro, Big-C, Co.op Mart, VinMart, Maximart.
– Export products to ASEAN countries, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Middle East countries, The EU and the US.
– Employees: 700 people
– Productivity: 10,000 tons / year
- Three frozen factories in Dong Nai and Dak Lak provinces
- Three manufacturing plants in Binh Duong, Kien Giang and Dak Lak
- One warehouse in Hai Duong
- Lam Vien Farm in Binh Duong
– Develop 8 product lines with more than 80 products:
- Frozen fruit and vegetable
- Air dried fruits
- Vacuum dried fruits
- Chocolate covered air dried fruits
- Freeze dried fruits
- Flavorful fried fruits chip
- Nuts & Seeds
- Nut Candies
– Attained Organic Farming, Organic Processing and Organic Products Certification according to US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and European Union (EU) standards.
– Developing Vinamit Organic Brand in Vietnam
– Vinamit Organic showroom grand opening at: 84A Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Khai trương showroom Vinamit thứ 2 và thứ 3
– 22A Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 17, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP.HCM
– Siêu thị Co.op Hà Đông – số 10 Nguyễn Trãi, phường Mộ Lao, Quận Hà Đông, Hà Nội