|Product Line||Air Dried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh coconut (95%), sugar and salt|
|Certifications||Applying for certification|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Coconut
- Coconut contains 90% saturated and unsaturated fatty acids with high lipid content, a lot of glucose and protein, and is a good source of nutrients for the body.
- Coconut is low in vitamin C but very rich in B vitamins, vitamin E and minerals essential for the development of children. Coconut increases the absorption of calcium, magnesium that is very good for children’s bones and teeth.
- Coconut rice provides a lot of fiber to stimulate the activity of the intestines.
- Eating coconut promotes the metabolism of the body; the energy will be burned down faster, thereby helping you to lose weight quickly.
- The pH level of coconut water creates a balance of the chemical compounds of the skin, making the skin soft, minimizing wrinkles, dryness and exfoliation.