|Product Line||Air Dried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh longan (95%), sugar and salt|
|Certifications||Applying for certification|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Longan
- Longan is rich in protein, natural sugars, vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, B1, PP, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, organic acids and fiber.
- Vitamin C content in longan is very high (84mg /100g of fresh longan), providing 100% of the daily intakes for women and 93% for men, protect your body against free radicals and cell loss due to aging process.
- In 100g of dried longan, there is up to 5mg Iron, equivalent to 62% of body’s iron needs for men and 28% for women to help prevent neurasthenia due to stress, anxiety, fatigue and enhance memory.
- Each 100g of fresh longan contains 19% copper and 0.14mg Riboflavin, but in 100g of dried longan, copper content is 90% and Riboflavin content increased to 0.5mg.
- Eating longan helps strengthen and improve blood circulation, relieve stomach pain and benefit for oral health, bone and joints.
- High sugar content in the longan could make you easily gain weight and increase blood glucose levels. Overeating longan can lead to acne problem and increase the heat in your body.