|Product Line||Air Dried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh Rose Apple (95%), sugar and salt|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Rose Apple
- Prunes contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that are good for our health such as potassium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, B-group vitamins such as vitamin B2, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- A ripe rose apple may contain 26 percent, 13 percent and 11 percent of the recommended daily intake for vitamins C, K and A, respectively.
- Soluble fiber in rose apple is able to purify blood, control blood sugar, reduce cholesterol and promote fat excretion.
- Rose apples are completely free of fat.
- Citric acid in rose apple helps to prevent fatigue and muscle cramps.
- Eating rose apple helps strengthen your liver and stomach and prevent constipation.