|Product Line||Air Dried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh soursop (95%), sugar and salt|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Soursop
- Soursop contains many vitamins and minerals but contains very small amount of calories, fat and no cholesterol.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 in soursop helps the body boost the immune system, clean the digestive system and promote health.
- Soursop has high vitamin C content (20mg of vitamin C in 100gr of soursop), 2 times higher than in banana, pear, apple, grape or pineapple.
- Minerals in the soursop can help strengthen bones and teeth, preventing osteoporosis.
- High content of carbohydrates and fructose in soursop help maintain and replenish energy, reduce stress, fatigue, and enhance concentration.
- Eating soursop to get fiber supplement and beneficial bacteria, accelerate bowel movement, promote waste disposal and enhance fat and protein digestion.