|Product Line||Air Dried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh tomato (95%), sugar and salt|
|Certifications||Applying for certification|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Tomato
- Tomatoes are a special source of nutrients that provide the body with essential nutrients such as fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K (K1), vitamin A, potassium, mineral salts and folate (vitamin B9).
- Vitamin C in a tomato can provide 28% of the daily vitamin intake.
- Eating tomatoes helps control blood pressure and benefits for the heart, tissue development and cells function in pregnant women (folate – vitamin B9).
- Vitamin K1 (also called phylloquinone) is very important for blood clotting and bone health.
- A tomato carries only 22 calories and does not contain cholesterol.
- 95% of tomatoes are water and usually red when ripe because of the extremely high content of vitamin A.
- Vitamins in tomatoes are not lost or destroyed during cooking due to the protection of organic acids