|Product Line||Flavorful Fried Fruit Chips|
|Net Weight||200 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh cassava (98%) and vegetable oil|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Cassava
- The main nutrients in cassava are fiber and starch (with the content at 16-32%).
- Most of the sugar in cassava are glucose, maltose and sucrose
- Cassava is low in fat and low in calories which can help the body lower cholesterol levels in the blood and prevent heart disease.
- High fiber content in cassava can help you lose weight more efficiently because it can create a feeling of fullness and reduce appetite.
- Carbohydrate in cassava is a good source of energy for the body, burning fat effectively. Carbohydrate when get in the body will be converted into glucose and then continue to be converted to glycogen that blocks fat absorption and prevents overweight or obesity.