|Product Line||Frozen Fruits and Vegetable|
|Net Weight||100 gr|
|Ingredients||Fresh Baby Corn 100%|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Baby Corn
- A cup of corn provides over 10% of the daily nutritional values including vitamin C, pantothenic acid, niacin, magnesium, potassium, manganese and phosphorus. In addition, there are other nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin K, riboflavin, calcium, zinc, iron, copper, selenium and choline.
- Baby corn contains high amount of insoluble fiber can help improve digestion.
- Beta cryptoxanthin in baby corn is a kind of carotenoid that has antioxidant properties to help prevent lung cancer and breast cancer.
- High beta-carotene and folate, which can convert into vitamin A in human body, a cup of corn provides 19% of recommended daily intake.
- Eating baby corn could reduce fatigue and memory loss, as well as slow down age-related macular degeneration, prevent anemia and benefit the health of skin.