|Product Line||Frozen Fruits and Vegetable|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh Dragon Fruit 100%|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Dragon Fruit
- Dragon fruit provides vitamin C and vitamin B3 that help body to cool off.
- Dragon fruit is rich in vitamin A in the form of carotene, essential for the retina, brightness and vision of the eye.
- Most of the fat and protein content is found in the dark, tiny seeds of the dragon fruit.
- Dragon fruit helps improve cardiovascular health by reducing bad cholesterol levels and increasing good cholesterol.
- Iron and protein content in dragon fruit help prevent anemia and protect the stomach wall, support the immune system, make skin beautiful.
- The soluble fiber found in dragon fruit supports weight loss process, lowers blood sugar, strengthen the bowel and prevents colon cancer.