|Product Line||Nut Candies|
|Net Weight||500 g|
|Ingredients||Peanut (70%), malt candy, sugar and salt|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Peanut
- Peanuts are a rich source of plant-based protein (arachin and conarachin) that is extremely good for the body.
- Peanuts contain many B-complex vitamins such as Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B2, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9 (Folate) and Pantothenic Acid
- Peanuts contain monounsaturated fatty acids (folic acid) helps lower cholesterol, lower blood fats.
- The amino acid tryptophan in peanuts help produce serotonin that can help relieve depression.
- The glycemic index of peanuts is very low. Peanuts are low in carb, high in protein, fat and fiber so they are safe for diabetics.
- Peanuts consuming could help stabilize blood sugar, lose weight, eliminate toxins in the intestines and promote healthy skin.