|Product Line||Nut Candies|
|Net Weight||500 g|
|Ingredients||Sesame (70%), malt candy, sugar and salt|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Sesame
- Sesame seeds are rich in protein, natural minerals and organic compounds that are good for your health.
- Phytic acid in sesame seeds helps the body from free radicals and boosts the immune system.
- Sesame seeds help regulate the insulin and glucose levels in the body in order to control, treat and improve blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
- Sesamol in sesame seeds can protect DNA from the harmful effects of radiation and lower cholesterol level.
- High amount of minerals such as copper, zinc, calcium and phosphorus helps improve bone health.
- Zinc in sesame seeds can support the production of collagen, promote hair and skin health.
- Sesame consuming can help your liver avoid the effects of alcohol, reduce plaque on the teeth and control high blood pressure.