|Product Line||Nuts & Seeds|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Certifications||Applying for certification|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Pistachio
- Pistachio contains more than 30 different vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Eating pistachio regularly provides you with fiber and antioxidants that can lower LDL (“bad” cholesterol) and increase HDL (“good” cholesterol) levels in the body.
- Vitamin B6 in pistachio boosts oxygen levels in the blood, improves immune system and the ability to transmit information and takes part in the synthesis of serotonin, melatonin, epinephrine and gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the central nervous system.
- Special antioxidant carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin help protect cells from the effects of free radicals, reducing the risk of macular degeneration.
- Vitamin A and E maintain healthy skin, protect the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays, and prevent skin aging.
- Eating pistachio can make you feel full for a longer time and help with weight loss.