Vacuum Dried Pumpkin Seed
| Product Line|| Nuts & Seeds|
| Net Weight|| 100 g|
| Ingredients|| Fresh pumpkin seed 100%|
| Certifications|| Applying for certification|
| Where to buy|| Updating|
| Expiration Date|| 12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Pumpkin Seed
- Pumpkin seeds contain a lot of vitamins and minerals which are good for health such as vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and other amino acids.
- High levels of antioxidants in pumpkin seeds such as beta-carotene and vitamin E help protect cells from harmful free radicals and prevent the formation of cholesterol.
- Pumpkin seeds are one of the very good sources of omega-3 beneficial for the cardiovascular system and increase the good cholesterol for the body.
- Tryptophan amino acid in pumpkin seeds is good for the body to help reduce stress and improve your sleep.
- Pumpkin seeds are a source of magnesium which is good for blood pressure, forming and maintaining healthy bones. Blood sugar levels.
- High zinc content in pumpkin seeds helps improve the immune system, increase eyes and skin health.
- Pumpkin seed oil is rich in natural phytoestrogens that help increase HDL cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure or hot flashes, headaches and joint pain.