|Product Line||Vacuum Fried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh carrot (98%) and vagetable oil|
|Certifications||Applying for certification|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Carrot
- Carrots are low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Carrots are a good source of nutrients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fiber.
- Carrots contain many antioxidants that help slow down the aging process of the cells.
- Carrots contain a lot of beta-carotene that will be converted into vitamin A when entering the body, can help protect the skin from sun damage or even prevent the formation of wrinkles, dry skin, and acne.
- Eating carrots is good for the heart, enhances your eyesight and eye health. Carrots protect the eye against cataract and age-related macular degeneration.