Vacuum Fried French Beans
| Product Line|| Vacuum Fried Fruit|
| Net Weight|| 100 g|
| Ingredients|| Fresh french beans (98%) and vegetable oil|
| Certifications|| Applying for certification|
| Where to buy|| Updating|
| Expiration Date|| 12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from French Beans
- French beans are high in protein but low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which reduces the risk of obesity and improves cardiovascular health.
- French beans provide plenty of good vitamins for the body like vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Vitamin K in French beans can modify bone matrix proteins, improve calcium absorption and strengthen bones.
- French beans are rich in fiber and other minerals like folate, thiamin, riboflavin, iron, magnesium and potassium.
- The abundant amount of folic acid in french beans helps pregnant women avoid neural tube defects.
- French beans are very rich in folate that may help with depression as well as regulate mood, sleep and appetite.
- Having French beans with grilled foods can help reduce the risk of cancer due to cooking meat at high temperature.