|Product Line||Vacuum Fried Fruit|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh Pineapple (98%) and vegetable oil|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|
Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Pineapple
- Pineapple is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, PP, carotene, organic acids, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, manganese and help to improve skin moisture, eliminate dead cells and curb appetite so it is very good for losing weight process.
- Pineapple is low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
- Pineapple is a good source of fiber can help detoxify the body, relieve constipation and cure diarrhea.
- Pineapple also has a enzyme called bromelain that help your digestive system break down protein and thus improve digestion and relieve indigestion symptoms.
- Eating pineapple keeps your teeth and gums healthy, prevents plaque and reduces risk of gum disease.