Trang chủ > Terms & Conditions
Website www.vinamit.com.vn was created, maintained and controlled by Vinamit Joint Stock Company. By using our website, you agree to following terms and conditions and to any amendment or supplement to the website Terms & Conditions.
Please carefully review Terms and Conditions and modification times to ensure that you have read and agree to all of the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The date of revision of these Terms and Conditions is located at the bottom of the website. Any change or amendment of these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please note that the use of some features of the website may subject you to additional terms and conditions. By using these features, you also agree to be bound by these additional terms and conditions.
Vinamit may terminate, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features of the website, at any time. Vinamit may also restrict certain features or services or limit your access to parts or whole of the website without notice or liability. Vinamit may terminate authorization, rights and permissions of this document.
Ownership of Content
All materials on our website, including names, logos, trademarks, images, texts, graphics, banners, illustrations, artwork, videos and other elements (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Vinamit or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to Vinamit. Content may not be copied, downloaded, transmitted or distributed in anyway, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without the prior written consent of Vinamit. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Content. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Content, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Vinamit or any part of the Content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
Limitation on liability for the information in the website
In no event shall Vinamit, its affiliates, partners, agents or ad networks, be liable to you for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages (even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages), including lost profits, lost revenues, loss business, or using raw materials in manufacturing, or computer programs malfunction or information resulting from:
- Using or not using our website
- The content and services located on or made available via our website
Under no circumstances will Vinamit, its affiliates, directors, officers or employees will be liable for any errors or omissions in the content provided on the website. The information and materials provided on the website are without any warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use. Vinamit may modify these materials, information or product descriptions in the web site at any time without prior notice. Vinamit has no responsibility for the timeliness of the information in our website.
No guarantee of information accuracy and continuous operation
By using our website, you accept to bear all risks and legal responsibility associated with the use of our website and all of the information, content and services provided on the website and/or through Website Services. Vinamit, its affiliates, partners, agents or ad networks disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or loss of data. We always strive to improve our content to ensure its accuracy, sufficiency, and freshness. We do not give any warranties about the operation of our website in the following cases:
- Use of our web site or any content on the website with any browser software will be uninterrupted, accurate, secure or free from page load errors.
- You may access our website at any time or any place
- Any errors of the website will be fixed immediately
- The server of our site is faulty or our content is infected with viruses or other harmful components.
The content used in our website is to provide information to the reader, not to substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your doctor or nutritionist if you have any questions about your health condition and the information posted here.
Code of conduct when operating the website
We have a couple of common notes and guidelines to ensure your experience while using our site:
- You have the right to share your opinion, but please respect your fellow community members when sharing your ideas. Online harassment for personal purpose will not be welcomed at our website.
- Our website does not agree with your use of disrespectful or offensive language. Thread or post which is offensive, provocative, hateful, libelous or insulting, whether express or implied, is not acceptable at our site.
- We can advise, discuss with you about our products and encourage you to express your feelings to us. However, we never discuss or encourage any illegal, violent or harmful activity to any person or organization. If you need help with a serious medical condition or personal problem, please consult a specialist.
- Spamming is not permitted. Our website is not a place to promote you or your services.
- Upload images should not violate any copyright laws. Images should not contain nude photos or graphics.
Vinamit reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
The right to change the terms of information at any time without notice
Any notes,articles, ideas, suggestions, concepts, or other materials exchanged through our website, by e-mail or by any means we create or offers in the future, will become the property of Vinamit and we reserve the right (without compensation to any party) to use such material for commercial or non-commercial purposes, in any form or means of communication, whether you know it or not, you will not have any claims against us for such use.
You will have to agree to the following terms, in case you recommend a document with us:
- This document is your original and its information is accurate
- This document does not violate copyright laws, and its use will not violate the rights of any third party or any law or ordinance.
- You will use your specialized knowledge to ensure that any of your materials do not contain any destructive components such as viruses, worms, Trojan or any other types. You also agree that you will not use our website, the content of the website, or any of the products or services contained in our website or made available via our website for any illegal purpose.
Vinamit has no liability for any material or information created, stored, maintained, requested, transmitted or accessed in the website or through the website or the participant’s infrastructure. Vinamit is not required to monitor or perform any editorial control over this material.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions or the way this website operates, feel free to contact us.
Vinamit Joint Stock Company
Address: 22A Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 17, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel : (028) 3990 1922
Fax : (028) 3990 1921
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on: September 8th, 2017